Monday, June 17, 2013

Winding Down....

Dear People, My second week in Nova Odessa has come to an end and what a week it was. We had stake conference and we had a bunch oif investigators go. Hopefully we will see some baptisms this week. We reactivated like two families as well and had divisions almost every night! I am kind of tired because of the rush he have been in, but whatever. I have been studying the commandments this week and have realized there are a lot more than I thought. I love being a missionary and I love this work. I can see the difference the gospel makes in my life and the lives of others everyday. I truly have come to love the people of Brazil and will be sad to leave. Endure to the end is the phrase that has become the most important to me as of late and I know I will. I love you all! Come on really, Elder Healy

No comments:

Post a Comment