Monday, January 14, 2013

Food Poisoning... Dun Dun Dun!

Hey Yall! So today was super awesome thus far. Last night we ate some supper at some investogators´ house who are just waiting for a marriage to get baptized. It was some kind of corn and shrimp sauce with rice and hot sauce. Pretty tasty. But when I woke up at 4 am and was blowing out of both ends I wasn´t too happy. I threw up three times today and all of it was that dang shrimp sauce. I´ve brushed my teeth like three times already... But then I bought some medicine and popped some pills and I have been stable for about three hours. Let´s see how I hold out. So that was fun. It rained a whole ton this week so at one point we stayed in a garage for about an hour and a half which slowed things down. We have a new rule on the mission where you can´t teach lessons on the street anymore so that we can teach people in their houses with more quality. So everyones numbers dive bombed. Also, we had another baptism! YEAH! It was super awesome, the room was full. Only problem was that the font drained a little bit so it was really low. And the woman did not close her nose. So I had to put her down real low and she came out sputtering, but other than that it was all good. We will have another one this week as well. A 16 year-old who wants to go on a mission! We just need to teach him a little more and do a family night and it´s a sealed deal. I think that we are having enough success that they will put another dupla here, but let´s see. This week I will be traveling until Friday to do divisions with other Elders to help give them training. Let´s see if I can get them animated and back to work. I´ve come to the realization this week that I have a solid knowledge of some pretty useless deep doctrine and have neglected my study of the New Testament and Doctrine and Covenants. I am trying to do ariel kicks without first learning the basic punch. So that´s something that will change in my free time study. That´s about all. Until next week! Come on really, Elder Healy

No comments:

Post a Comment