Monday, February 4, 2013

World!

I´m super sorry that I havent been writing you like I should. I was just a little busy with apps and the like. But I am here and writing now. Much has happened since I last wrote you and I will do my best to sum it all up. This week is the last week of the transfer so we will see what happens. We have 4 couples to marry which would be a grand total of 11 baptisms. Keep your fingers crossed. We divided up the ward and opened a group in another neighborhood. The group had 51 people Sunday! My companion and I are getting along great. I hope to stay in Vinhedo next transfer, but who knows. I have been tired lately for some reason and getting sick, but I hope to get better. We have been able to bring a bun ch of people to church in the last couple of weeks. Hopefully these fruits pay off. I feel myself improving each day as I search the scriptures and try to apply them. I love you all. Come on really, Elder Healy

No comments:

Post a Comment