Monday, February 25, 2013

House Hunting

Hi. This week was pretty interesting. So our house is not so good. Its got faulty plumbing, mold, slugs, leaky roof, broken stove, etc. So we have been doing our best to find a new house and get new things. So our mission President came to our area today to get new stuff for us and to resolve the housing issue. So we spent a good 5 hours driving around with President and Sister to find a house. We found a couple of sweet ones and they got us a new stove, refrigerator, microwave, and cabinet. Then we went for Pizza! Pretty dang sweet to ride around in an air conditioned car and talk about the zone. We will be moving in a little hopefully. When we opened the area, my companion and I encountered a zone with a little rebellion and fault of desire to work. So my companion and I conducted the whole meeting to show them how it should happen. I laid it on pretty thick about the importance of obedience to receive the blessings of the Lord. Things improved this week. Yesterday we had the opportunity to teach a family that we have helped bring back to church. Two weeks ago, just the father and one son went. This week, the father, the two sons, and the mother went. We had a touching lesson on the importance of church attendance and eternal families. Everyone was tearing up and feeling the spirit. One of their children is not baptized and we hope to baptize him in two weeks. We will see how that works out. One phrase that stuck in my mind is 创My Eternal Family.创 This truly has becoem my goal and my dream. To have those I love with me for all eternity. I would give so much to have that. It gives me more energy to do everything when I think this is what I am helping others achieve. I love you all and hope for your best. Come on really, Elder Healy

No comments:

Post a Comment