Monday, March 11, 2013

Family Completed

Dear People, I am feeling kind of tired right now so I hope you bear with my probably lack of focus. We had a pretty good week this week and the zone had a great week. We were able to baptize a youth whose family we reactivated and do interviews for other missionaries in the zone. We also recieved 20! references this week from the members. We are going to be busy busy in the week that comes. I was on dvision 3 days this week which really helped me to help others. I love sharing what I know and learning from other Elders what I can work on. I also made cookies for the baptism which everyone loved. Said they were they best any Elder had done. Making my Mother proud. It rained in the house again so a couple of pictures got glued together... that was fun. Also, I dont have diabetes. Come on really, Elder Healy

No comments:

Post a Comment