Monday, March 18, 2013

Perfect Week

Hello, This week flew by and was one of the best weeks I have had thus far. We had divisions pretty much every night and all of our investigators are progressing. We passed the mission goal for people in sacrament meeting and we have the wards support. We are going to do a super funny talent show which I will be happy to send you photos of when it happens. My companion is going to be transferred to another zone and I will stay here to hold down the fort. He was not to happy with that, and I will be sad to see him go. But I am excited to get cracking with a new comp.Who knows if he will go to the gym with me ^^ Through study and prayer, I have become so thoroughly convinced of the Great Apostasy and the Restoration because of the abundance evidence that can be found, the sense it makes, and the spiritual witness I have received. I invite everyone of you to study the scriptures, to here the story, and to pray and ask God if it is true. And you, like me, can receive a spiritual confirmation. Come on really, Elder Healy

No comments:

Post a Comment